Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Styles” Please respond to the following:
- From the first e-Activity, suggest one (1) key strategy that managers may use in order to combat workplace stress productively in today’s work environment. Provide support for your strategy.
- From the second e-Activity, determine the style of leadership that the admired business leader uses and the fundamental ways in which that style contributes to his / her success as a business leader. Provide support for your rationale.
- Using the Internet, research the effect of workplace stress on employees in today’s business environment. Be prepared to discuss.
- Using the Internet, research one business leader that you admire and explore the style of leadership used by the leader. Be prepared to discuss.
- Take a position on whether or not technology has facilitated or diminished organizational communication. Provide an example that illustrates your position.
- Imagine that you are a manager / team leader. Rate your comfort level with resolving conflict in the workplace. Indicate at least two (2) techniques that managers may use in order to improve their conflict resolution skills.
- From the e-Activity, determine one (1) key differentiating factor between the new approach to quality and performance management that you chose and past approaches. Indicate whether or not the new approach is likely to derive better performance results than past approaches. Provide support for your rationale.
- Suggest one (1) significant challenge related to quality and performance management. Recommend one (1) managerial approach to overcome this challenge. Provide support for your rationale.
- Using the Internet, research the latest approaches to managing quality and performance within an organization. Be prepared to discuss.