Explain the terminology/definition of each crime.
For this scholarly activity, you will do further research on patterns of offenses and victimization. Research the crime rates in both your local area and in the nation.
Include responses to the following points in your scholarly activity:
Your scholarly activity must be a minimum of two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. You are required to use at least two outside sources; one source must be from the CSU Online Library.
This scholarly activity will include further research on white-collar crime. Visit the site below, and explore the different components of white-collar crime:
Federal Bureau of Investigation. (n.d.). What we investigate: White-collar crime. Retrieved from https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/white-collar-crime
Then, include the following points in your scholarly activity:
· different types of crime that are categorized as white-collar,
· the victims of these crimes, and
· the reasons why you believe it is difficult to enforce these laws.
Your scholarly activity must be a minimum of two pages in length (not including the title and reference pages). All sources used, including the referenced website for this activity, must be cited and referenced using the appropriate APA format.
Glassberg, J. (2015). The ransomware threat. Law Enforcement Technology, 42(9), 33-35.
(Let me know if you can access the reading material for this assignment, please)
Then, write a case study that answers the following questions:
· What was the problem? What were the effects of the problem?
· What is the profile of the hacker?
· What can be done to protect against the threat?
· What should be done if a computer is infected with ransomware?
· What type(s) of cybercrime was/were involved in this article? Does the identified offender fit the characteristics for this type of cybercrime?
Your assignment should be a minimum of two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, and you should use APA formatting.
The post Explain the terminology/definition of each crime. appeared first on Dissertations Expert.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.