the Data Access tier and Data tier projects:
- Create a class library project for the Data tier.
- Add a new class library project the project created in
Step 1 for the data access tier.
- Add a typed DataSet using a new data source that
connects to the Northwind sample database.
- Select the database objects (customers, orders, order
details, products, categories, and suppliers) tables.
- Make sure the TableAdapters are stored in the Data
Access tier and the DataSet class is added to the Data tier.
sure that separate tiers are created for each layer by verifying that
separate class libraries were created and the necessary references to the
project were added.