Exactly what is an organization paying attention to through its strategic monitoring program?
· Explain the several steps in the process by which a strategic plan is broken down into tasks and activities that can be performed by individual employees.
· What is the most important prerequisite to ensuring a healthcare organization will be high-performing?
· A component of the organization’s quality management (QM) activities that is often documented in the QM plan
· Form used by hospital caregivers to document potential or actual patient safety concerns.
· Type of flowchart that shows the process steps and the people involved in each step.
· fishbone diagram is known as ?
· Qualitative tool used to undercover the root cause of a performance problem.
· Reacting to performance measurement results without recognition of the natural variance which occurs in a process.
· When measurement data show that a department’s performance is meeting expectations, what action should the manager take?
· When a data point on a control chart falls above the upper control limit, the process being measured is said to be exhibiting:
· The hospital team charged with reducing the incidence of patient falls has selected four different patient care process changes that need to be implemented.
· A team in the hospital registration department is conducting a Lean project to reduce wasteful steps in the process of pre-registering elective admissions.
· During this type of improvement project the team brainstorms what could go wrong in each step of a process.
· Root cause analysis and failure mode and effect analysis are:
· First step of a root cause analysis.