https://dissertationsexpert.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/LOGOdiss.png 0 0 admin https://dissertationsexpert.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/LOGOdiss.png admin2022-06-10 14:49:302022-06-10 14:49:30will you email me
will you email me
- Short Stories: Analyze the elements of fiction, including setting, characters, point of view, plot, symbolism, themes, tone and irony. Cite specific examples from the assigned stories for each element. Which of the short stories we read was your favorite, and why? Give several reasons.
- Poetry: Break down the elements of poetry, including imagery, figurative language, symbolism, word choice, themes, tone and sound. Cite specific examples from the assigned poems for each element. Which of the poems we read was your favorite, and why? Share several reasons.
- Drama: Review the elements of drama, including setting, characters, plot, stage directions, symbolism, themes and dialogue. Cite specific examples fromTrifles for each element. How has reading the play deepened your understanding of live performances, television dramas and movies?
- Values and Morals: Values and morality have been recurring considerations in many of our assigned works. Talk about personal values and moral codes as they are conveyed in each of the following: one short story (chosen from the Phase 1 or Phase 2 reading lists), one poem (chosen from the Phase 3 reading list), and the play, Trifles.
- Which of all the works we’ve read is your favorite and why? In what ways do you think it will make a lasting impact on you personally and professionally?
- Final Considerations: Discuss how literature can provide â€œa reflection of lifeâ€ which can help us understand our own struggles, triumphs, values and moral codes and increase our empathy for others. What is one thing you learned about yourself this term as a result of gazing into literatureâ€™s â€œmirror?â€
Please submit your assignment.